Call us on: 01244 478692
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to DICE BUSINESS LIMITED via the Website. This
definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|DICE BUSINESS LIMITED, we or us||DICE BUSINESS LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12805294 whose registered office is at DICE Business, GEORGE STREET, Chester,, CH1 3EQ;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by DICE BUSINESS LIMITED
and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to DICE BUSINESS LIMITED and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of
such services; and
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.dicebusiness.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.